Wednesday, July 3, 2013

YAY more bookmarks!!!

I wish I could say I own all of the ones I have pictured here, but sadly I don't.  I just got Watchmen, 2 of the tassel promo LOTR ones (one I need to get a picture of an put on here), and a random Garfield!! I wish my Wesley Crusher (Star Trek) bookmark would get here! I had a hard time finding him then I finally got him! *happy dance* I didn't know he existed until I saw a picture on amazon.com. Out of stock of course. Which you might have guessed was one of the many bookmarks that lead me to this blog! He was one of the ones at the top that I wanted! Guinan I've got my eyes peeled for you!!!  Yes... I just know realized that a lot of the ones I want right now are Star Trek bks.......  I guess I just want to finish off my collections!

   So anyone else have a White Whale? What is the top few bookmarks that you are dying to find? Top five, lets say. And this is not the only time I am going to ask this. Maybe each month....? What bookmark are you looking for this month?  I don't know. I am rambling and throwing out ideas. See if anyone likes them and I have to give you something to read!

My top five.......hmmm they are probably all going to be Star Trek at the moment. Elrond (LOTR) would be on here, but I got him last month! SCORE!!!

1. Guinan
2. Voyager ship (only ever saw it once!)
3. Yoda in backpack
4. Courtship of Princess Leia (to actually see what it looks like!)
5. Sulu (he has to be real!)

No comments:

Post a Comment