Monday, July 1, 2013

More bookmark lists and pictures added!

I added lists and some photos of the newer bookmarks for popular TV shows. I did The Office, The Big Bang Theory, The Three Stooges, and Glee so far. I hope I got them right, I can't say I really know a lot about any of these shows.

I also did more Cartoons, children's characters. The Muppets, Flintstones, Bernstein Bears, some Looney tunes, and Peanuts. I think that is all. I am trying to start something for the Anime too. As I said this is always a work in progress.

Some more changes. You might have noticed a lesser amount of pages. Turns out I hit the limit on pages, so I combined a few together to save space for later bookmarks. The main reworking is Cartoons, Comics, Children's Characters, and Storybook , Fantasy and Science Fiction, and Video Games, Graphic Novels, and Anime. I am considered about merging superheros, but we will see. I am going to leave to for now. Rest assured all the lists and pictures are still there, just under an extended section.

No comments:

Post a Comment