Monday, July 15, 2013

More updates

Some more pictures! Lets see I added all I could in the Anime section. Again, forgive me if I got any wrong, it's not my area.

Anime: Rave Masters, Inuyasha, and Fruit Basket (which I need names on!).
Fantasy Sci-Fi:  Eragon book, vintage Doctor Who (Thank you Julie!!)
Bookbites: Batman (Thanks again Julie!!), couple Nightmare Before Christmas
Harry Potter: More pictures added to movie and metal. Promo bookmarks added.
Lord of the Rings: 4 newer printings pictures added
DC Comics: X-men die-cuts
Movies: 2 Pirates pictures added,
TV: Xena (lol stumbled upon them! Will be moved from bookbites)

I have decided that I will be mixing in the bookbites with the others. That way all the Disney are in one place and so on. I just feel it might go better that way. So I will be working on that. I hope it's not going to be too much of a hassle.

It occurred to me that I didn't give any ideas on how to submit pictures or bookmarks to add to the list. Just leave a comment if you know of any or know the names . If it's on the web included a link to the site, so I can see about getting the picture and/or permission to use it. If you need to submit a picture I have an e-mail I can give you. I don't check it all that often, so please comment and let me know you are/want to sent it, so I know to check. Thank you everyone for reading! Keep checking back for up dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment