Monday, July 1, 2013

Bookmarks I wish they would make!

What do you wish they would make a bookmark for???  Please join in! Even as a guest!

Well I will tell you a few of mine. One WHY are there no Game of Thrones bookmarks?????? I know I know there are the magnetic ones. I don't really care for those. Not that they don't look cool, but I use my bookmarks (how can you be really harsh with a bookmark?) and the whole going over two pages thing... I don't know. I like just sticking it in and closing the book. Please make tasseled ones!! And even of those characters whom have already died in the show!!! (I don't get regular TV some I am normal a season behind, but I have read the book! I know which of my favorites that you killed Martin!!!)

So any thoughts or preferences? Magnetic bookmarks, what do you think?

Another bookmark I wish they would make is for the old movie, Forbidden Planet. Yes I am a geek/nerd and proud of it! For those of you who don't know Forbidden Planet is a science fiction movie that inspired the likes of Star Trek and Star Wars. I just want a tasseled bookmark of the poster. I mean, they made a promo bookmark for Les Miserables movie musical. Love the movie and musical it's just not I would expect to come in a bookmark. They make I Love Lucy and Three Stooges bookmarks for gosh sake! Make me a Forbidden Planet! For the geeks! Even Castle and Kate know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment