Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bookmark deals

Another try out post!

Bookmark finds! Good deals or uncommon finds!


I don't know if anyone else had trouble finding Star Trek Deep Space nine crew bookmark. I did. I found the journal without the bookmark more often than not. On Amazon.com someone is selling one for $3.99. There is also a Neelix from Voyager for the same price (I think the shipping gets combined, rare on amazon). I don't see as many voyager bookmarks often.

Also on Amazon.com There are two Rare tasseled promo bookmarks. Gimli and Boromir available. This also seems like a good time to get a complete set of 5 or 10 double-sided promo bookmark for Lord of the Rings The Two Towers. on either Amazon or Ebay.


If you are a Pixar fan there are two Wall*e bookmarks available. Only one left in stock each.
Wall*e Moon and Wall*e box are $3.99 each and shipping is combined!

A bit expensive, but not easy to find Boba Fett bookmark it says Empire Strike Back. It's a bundle set of his action figure, bookmark, and lego key chain. There is also a Yoda bundle set which has more but costs WAY more. I already asked it the seller would separate it from the set, but that was a no go. I can see myself breaking down for the Bobe Fett pack, but sorry Yoda. I will just have to keep looking for you.

Don't see them around as much, Eragon movie cast bookmark on Ebay  (Click Here) for $4 free shipping. the seller also has Harry Potter and the Mirror of Erisad too.
The first Narnia movie bookmarks of the four children (Here)
I didn't even see these for sale when the movie came out. Charater Golden Compass bookmarks.
Mrs. Coulter Lyra and Seraphina   Combined shipping is offered. Lyra and two other bks are offered on Amazon.com (Here) Not many left in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment