Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rating bookmarks availiblity

Would people like it is I stated beside the bookmark how common, uncommon, or rare it was? What does everyone think? It could be helpful, but I don't know how well I can rate all of them.


UPDATE:
    Okay I just did a once over. Got some of them. I just based them on how hard I found them to be or how often I see them or not. I am open for suggestions, because I don't have a lot of places in my area with bookmarks available (pretty much all closed down). I find most of mine on from online sources. So the availability could be very different for me.
 
    Going over helped me make some corrections. Keep in mind that the status rating isn't the value rating. I am just focusing on availability. For example, I like Eragon and collect them, they are mostly uncommon, because the movie isn't a new one and the books have been in print for several years. They aren't printing these bookmarks anymore.  Other collectors don't care for Eragon, so they aren't worth much. I hope that helps.
    On some of them I put uncommon/rare. I was torn on which to make. Again I am open for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment