Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New bookmarks!

Hey everyone! It's Julie, Jade is letting me post some of the updates.

I found three new Star Wars bookmarks to add. I don't really know how new they are, but I have never seen them and Jade is updating the Star Wars section. The bottom one is available on Ebay HERE I need to get around to getting one of those. I would expect that with a Clone Wars Anakin, that means there is/or will be an Obi-Wan. Also there are some Comic-Con bookmarks floating around. Just think bookmarks for the new movies!!! Sorry I am excited today!


I am so EXCITED!!!! LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!! I finally feel like I am getting bookmarks off my To-Buy list! Got a couple Harry Potter, 1 Hunger Games (I wonder when Catching Fire BKs are coming out?), 4-set Star Wars E1 Gallery set (Not bad for $7 bucks EBAY)and of course the Doctor Who! I have a couple more on the way, some Dr Seuss, a Narnia, and come others. I really should get Jar Jar from Episode 1 to complete my collection. I think he is all I have left. I guess I kept hoping I would get him in a lot with others I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment