Monday, July 22, 2013

Random Questions

1. Do you consider a standard size and a large size of the same bookmark doubles?


2. Do you use or go for the plastic sleeves on bookmarks?


New! 3. Do you like standard or large size bookmarks?


I guess that it depends on the bookmark or collection on whether I count it as a double or not. Some I might, some I don't. Because some of the BKs only come in the large size while others come in the standard.

I don't use plastic sleeves (unless they come with them, like you Julie). I feel I keep them stored in a bin that is pretty good protection. If I were displaying them, that would be another matter. I get more worried about the tassels then I do anything else.

Who can't love standard!? The large ones work very well in hard cover books, but standard works well in both. I guess it doesn't matter the tassels are the same size. I like both!

No comments:

Post a Comment