Saturday, August 24, 2013

Updates

 Sci-Fi page: I updated the X files section with the pictures from Julie. I also found another cut out. I put up some vintage Doctor Who bookmarks.
  Harry Potter: I added another one with the possibility of another. They just keep on coming! I don't know whether to be happy for sad about that. Also pictures of die-cut House banners.

  Comics books: some bookmarks that come in the collectors hard cover books. Still looking for one picture.
  Cartoons and Children's characters: Found some more for the Simpsons and Winnie the Pooh while browsing on Barnes and Noble. Hello Kitty metal bookmarks have been found. Some die cut Curious George.


 The Hobbit: Found some and it looks like there is one for each of the dwarves. I still have to confirm, but I have seem at least 3 or 4 dwarves. Also need to find out if Elrond and the other wizards have bookmarks. I would assume since Galadriel and the other dwarves are in there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment