Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Posting an attachment

Anyone know how to post an attachment on here? I can't seem to find where it's located or if it's even available. I would like to make check lists for the collections sometime and would like to be able to share.

I was thinking, why aren't there any bookmarks for the new Star Trek movies??? There are for all the other shows and at least two of the movies! Star Wars is still getting new bookmarks. Why not Trek??! I realize that it could be a whole different ball game from the old to new, but wasn't it the same from TV show to TV show? The handmade ones are cool and all, but I like to collect the official ones (not to say that I have tried to make some myself or am still trying). Besides some of the handmade ones have just too many pictures. Less is more sometimes. I like a plain and simple portrait. And the tassels! Even though they can fall apart pretty easy sometimes, I like their look better, fuller.

No comments:

Post a Comment