Friday, August 9, 2013

Earn Star Wars Crucible and Scoundrels bookmarks!

Earn Star Wars Crucible and Scoundrels bookmarks!

I just joined SWAT (Star Wars Action Team). It's a reward site for Star Wars books. You complete tasks and get points which can be redeemed for rewards. They have all three Crucible and a full set of Scoundrels (or single) bookmarks. There are easy tasks like, post a link on Facebook of an excerpt for a Star Wars book (for 50 points). Others can get you more points. A review of a Star Wars book posted on a social site can be a lot (500 points). Check it out! I am saving up for my Scoundrels set! Single bookmarks are 300 points each and the Scoundrel full set is 2,000. There is one task make 5 crafts from the Star Wars Craft book for 5,000 points. That has my name all over it. I just need to hit the library and check the book out!


No comments:

Post a Comment