Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's your wishlist!?!

Its the season for making wish lists. I know we did this when we started, but I want to do it again since I got a few from mine. What is everyone's bookmark wish list? What ones would you just love to have? Here is my list of the ones that got away, or were gone before I knew about them, or vintage. I love reading wish lists! And you never know, someone might know how to get one!

 
Sadly I don't have pictures so can't confirm that some of the ones I would like most exsist.
1. The set of four leather LORT bookmarks. I don't care if they are official or not they are awesome!
2. Guran ST-TNG
3. Any First contact bookmark that I don't have, but know they have to be out there!
4. Mario
5&6. Leaser cut LOTR
7-9 Vintage TMNT
10. Andre (the closest thing I can get to a Princess Bride BK)
11. Pokemen Eevee (very nice looking)



Okay Julie, I got yours up!


Wall*e and Eve
Dark Knight poster
Dragon Eyes
Clone Wars Yoda, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, and any more there might be
Cinderella name banner
Strawberry Shortcake #7 & #5
Jubalee (since I know she is real)
2 Hunchback of Notre Dame
Arwen Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment