Monday, November 4, 2013

UPDATES!!!

UPDATES!!
A lot of new updates and updates to be done. First Garfield now has a page to himself! With that many bookmarks it just makes it easier to give him a page. Since I don't have access to the backs of the bookmarks or don't know when they were printed there isn't really any order other than alphabetical. They are broken up into groups of ten to fifteen, with the pictures after each set. This way it will be easier to see what the bookmark looks like and which titles is referring to which bookmark. I mostly put down the quote from each bookmark, however, please take note that some of the pictures are small and I can't quite make out what they say.

ORGANIZATION UPDATE:
Okay so I am trying to get a better organization. The more I update the more I come across gaps and overlaps. I have merged Books made into Movie with Movies, and tossed Celebs at the bottom. They are all movies who am I kidding combining it just make it easier. I will probably to some re-working with others sections too. Comic to Children's sections are still causing me problems. I am thinking Comic & Cartoon........... Fairy Tales, Princesses & Stories.............. Animation, puppets, & Other  Do those three sound good?
They would kinda go like.
Comic & Cartoon: Looney Tunes, Peanuts, Ziggy, Tom&Jerry, TMNT, flintstones, etc.
Fairy Tales etc: nearly all Disney, Wizard of OZ, peter rabbit, Wonderland
Animation, puppets and other: Pixar and other animated movies, hello kitty, The Muppest, sesame street
Thoughts?


Updated:
Garfield
Batman: Dark Knight
Catching Fire
Wizard of Oz
Coraline
Dr. Seuss
Ziggy
Parks and Recreation
Peanuts vintage
Disney Planes
Xena
Vampire Diaries
Wishbone
Muppets
Sesame Street
TMNT
Wall*e
Strawberry Shortcake
Looney Tunes
High School Musical
Nepoleon Dynomite


To update:
California Raisins
Barbie
Goosebumps
Legends of the guardians owls of Ga'hoole
Peanuts
Star Trek Voyager
Transformers

No comments:

Post a Comment