Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Updated!

   I have now moved bookmark sections onto their on page, which are listed along the right side of the page. I have been added more bookmarks and pictures to each section and will continue to do so. Some sections might seem scarce because that is a fandom I might not be all that familiar with. I am trying to get all the bookmarks I know of up, but my knowledge is limited. Especially with anime, I know there are lots in this category, but I honestly don't know the difference. So it's in places like that I will need help.
  I feel I need to explain the sections a bit. Lord of the Rings is a book made into a movie, but since there are so many of bookmakers I gave it it's own section. However with Eragon and Golden compass; however, don't have as many bookmarks so I combined them into the Fantasy section. I know the X-files could fall into both Sci-fi and TV, but since it's a cult classic I decided to put it in Sci-Fi. Sorry if this is confusing! I am still ironing out the wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment