Friday, June 27, 2014

Updates

Here are the updates I managed to get posted. I hope I got them all....
  • Animaniacs bookmarks with pictures.
  • Lord of the Rings
    • Bookmarks from journal sets
    • Foreign promos double sided, tassel, cardboard for several of the movies
    • BM with cards
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles BM's vintage but not much info on them.
  • Pictures of  a few of the reflective holographic Star Trek bookmarks.
  • Dragonology
  • Percy Jackson
  • Eragon promo
  • Herman comic
  • Maxine, Hallmark character I think
  • Batman holo
  • Superman Returns lendicular
  • Star Wars
    • magazine
    • other
    • holographic
    • lendicular
  • Rave Master promo
  • Pokémon
  • Zelda pics and promos
  • Disney channel, I threw them all together

No comments:

Post a Comment