Sunday, March 23, 2014

Updates and new additions!

Okay my cold is almost gone and I am finally getting caught up on my updates. I haven't been getting them up like I wanted too. I am straightening out every page and nearly every category. I am trying to list everything here that has new pictures and/or new additions. Here is what I have so far! More to come!

Also introducing a new page 'Toys, Food, Candy' Not a lot on the page yet, but it's a start. I didn't know where else to put Barbie and some other the other bookmarks.

Updated: (not completely in order)
Animaniacs
Beatrix Potter
Barbie
Bambi
Big Bang (picture to come)
Batman
The Beatles
Captain America
Dirty Dancing (Yes I found a vintage BM from this!)
Garfield (some pictures to come)
Harry Potter
The Hobbit
Jetson
Little Mermaid
Looney Tunes (big updates!)
My Little Pony
Mickey Mouse
Muppets
Oz other tales
Pac-Man
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pinocchio
Quantum Leap
Raggedy Ann
Rave Masters
Super Mario brothers
Spider-Man
Superman
Spot the Dog
Swan Princess
Star Wars
Stargate
Sons of Anarchy
Twilight
Tinkerbell
TMNT
Wonder Woman
Wichbone
Legend of Zelda
Ziggy


To update:
Godzilla
Elvis
Strawberry Shortcake

No comments:

Post a Comment