Tuesday, September 10, 2013

*UPDATED* Loads of new updates

Heads up! I am making a lot of up dates. I have completely reworked two of the pages. They were getting too confusing. I hope this update helps, if not... I WILL CHANGE IT AGAIN! It can't beat me! So we had

Disney, Pixar, & other Animated movies and Cartoons, Comics, Childrens characters, & Storybook

Now we have

Children's Charater's, Storybook, Princesses and Comic, Cartoon, Animation

I tried to put a summary at the top of the pages to describe what is on that page. Sometimes Children's Character's and Animation run into each other. I am judging as best as I can at the moment. Children's is mostly movies, animation is TV show.

I also added/adding more bookmark pictures here and there. I am determined to do this over the next couple days. The updates are really scattered. I will try and keep the list below updated as I go or what I want to do.

Added:
Strawberry Shortcake 1 bk
Looney Tunes 3 bks
Tom & Jerry 1 bk
Dr Seuss 3 bks
Winnie the Pooh 4 bks
X-Men 1996 1 bk
Xena 1 bk
Ghostbusters 3 bks
Dracula 1 bk
21 Jump Street 4 bks
Marilyn Monroe vintage 2 new (3 pics)
Elvis 2 bk
Mario 2 bk
Brambly Hedge 4bk
Pokémon 2 bk
Forrest Gump
Arthur (children's charater) 2 bk
Where the Wild Things Are 2bk
Pirates of the Caribbean 1 bk
Peanuts 2 bk
Curious George 1 bk
WWE vintage 3 bk
Lord of the rings 4 bk
Batman 1bk
101 Dalmations 1bk
Beauty and the Beast 1 bk

*UPDATED*
Okay THATS DONE! Well at leas t for now. I realize I still have some organizing to do on many pages. I am slowly working to make the organization better. I thought it would also be a good time to throw in here Submitting bookmark pictures.

   Leave a comment for me (so I know it's coming) and I will give the e-mail address to send the picture to. If you are taking the picture PLEASE try and have it straight up and down (vertical) OR side-to-side (horizontal). Many pictures of bookmarks are tilted and it makes it hard for me to fit them together, and it takes up more space. If it's just a picture you found, I will accept it anyway. One picture is better then none. Solid colored background (any color, just try and let the bookmark show up) is preferred, but not required. So you see it's pretty simple. I don't ask a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment